As Tony the Tiger says, it sure sounds “G-RR-EAT!! “
You know, we have read glowing reports and
articles about “sustainable agriculture.” Here
are just some of the coming changes to the
new agricultural system:
1. Each community will grow its own food
through the use of individual and/or community
owned farms that form a boundary
around the community.
2. All farming will be sustainable and ecofriendly.
Organic farming will be certified
and monitored by a farm stakeholder
committee. This will ensure that food labeled
“Organic” is authentic.
3. Constant measurements will be taken to
guarantee that the sustainability and ecofriendly
parameters [BMPs (best management
practices)] are maintained.
4. Organic farming will be productive without
the use of pesticides and unnatural fertilizers.
5. Industrial farming will no longer be allowed
to damage the earth.
6. Importing foreign food products will be
reduced in order to increase local production
and thereby help the local economy.READ MORE HERE http://www.keepourrights.org/brochure_sustainable_farming.pdf