The late Officer Jack McLamb was a member of Police and Military Against The New World Order. He was a tireless advocate for freedom and will be missed by all who seek the truth and desire freedom from tyranny.
His book Operation Vampire Killer 2012 is still available for purchase.
You need to get this book into the hands of all law enforcement officers, the military, as well as everyone you know. They need to understand what is really going on.
****Officer Jack McLamb does NOT have a website.**** Someone used his name and created a website which he had NO control over. Don’t be fooled by any website claiming to be his.
Police & Military Against the NWO
115 Patrick Henry Court
Kamiah, Idaho 83536
For priority mailing, quantity prices, etc. call (208) 935-7852 and speak with Carol Asher, his former assistant. All $$$ goes back into printing more books.
$15.00 for 1
$28.00 for 2
$39.00 for 3
(Includes US Media Mail shipping.)
Here is a partial list of places where Police & Military Against the New World Order would like to see a copy of the OVK 2012:
* in the briefing/reading rooms of police precincts and sheriff offices (allowed perhaps in at least the friendlier, small town ones)
* presented to active and veteran military personnel and organizations
* to mayors, members of city council, county commissioners
* to candidates running for local, county and state offices
* to governors and state legislators, even federal representatives
* to local school boards, home school families and associations
* to ministers and other church officials
* to local libraries and hometown newspaper editors
* to historical societies, visitor information centers
* etc., etc, etc.