Doreen Hannes guest hosts for me and her guest is Henry lamb. He has been a freedom fighter fighting against UN Agenda 21 sustainable development for a very long time.
Freedom21 is the manifestation of the belief that American society operates best when it is founded upon these principles:
- People have inherent, natural, unalienable rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness – the foundations of sovereignty.
- Governments exist expressly to protect these rights.
- Governments derive power from the consent of the governed, to protect these rights.
- Public policies which constrain people’s rights must be enacted only by representatives elected by the people.
- Constitutionally limited government is the best form of government.
- That government is best which governs least.
- No foreign government shall supersede the authority of the government of the United States of America.